Destination: South Mountain Creamery
- Our guided tours are available Monday-Friday, April 1–October 31.
- Tours must be scheduled in advance and are limited to 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, and 3pm time slots.
- Tours last 45-60 minutes depending on size and questions.
- Tours are $9 per person. Guided Tours include an explanation and look at how our cows live, work, and eat, a cup of ice cream, and goodie bags for children.
- A minimum of 10 participants and 7 day advanced booking are required to book a guided tour.
- Email Lanie.Swanhart@smcdairy.com to arrange your guided tour of South Mountain Creamery.
→ Groups over 25 require a special appointment and staffing arrangements; please email Lanie.Swanhart@smcdairy.com to make your reservation.
→ When you arrive for your guided tour, check in at Karen’s Kountry Store.
Self-guided tours available 365 days a year. Just drop by; farm opens at 10am. Visit Karen’s Kountry Store to grab the Self-Guided Tour Sheet ($1.00). Follow the map and learn about different parts of the farm.
Karen’s Kountry Store
No tour is complete without a visit to our country store. Sample products, purchase items that are also available for home delivery, enjoy a scoop of super-premium ice cream, learn helpful hints from the store staff, and watch the cows being milked from the picnic tables outside!
Monday – Friday, 10am-6pm